Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gmarket 1st Order

Random display of pics... from my first Gmarket Order... but some stuffs are not in here.


This is from that seller whom has cancelled 2 out of my 3 items order. Then the thing is, i have to pay shipping and imagine end up buying 1 hairclip and pay domestic shipping.......... isnt this hairclip expensive?!?! Worse, its scratched!!! Very pissed with the seller. Maybe i should take a macro pic of this and post up here.

=I should have complained to Gmarket but its too late. So remember, if u received e/s palette (chipped off like mine), scratched items etc, just email Gmarket global and see if they can help u. No harm trying things out. Its very annoying to pay for something thats defective. We pay full amt, real cash. Not discounted price. Tsktsk



My bling bling gold bar wallet!!! The surface is also gold glitters inside that patent leather!!! Amazing right? Regret ordering the gold because the red is sooooo much nicer. How i know? Because i ordered 1 each. Gave the red to my mum. And I am going to buy the red again for myself. HUMPF!!!


Shower foam.......... initially i thought the free gift is one facial wash tube but that turns out to be scrub or moisturiser. I like the cleanser from this range.



Hair accessories from another seller. This seller is better because things are packed nicely into the box.



The accessories are pretty expensive. I end up paying $30 plus to 40 for 2 necklaces. Bought them because they are more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment