Saturday, October 10, 2009

Check Overseas Shipping Fees

This is what I do to check my International Fee Order (After Domestic Delivery has completed).



You will see "International Shipping Fee Completed"
Click any of the url (things you have bought)...





As I ordered plenty of things, this page is rather long. It will have the individual orders (split into 2 links if i have 2 orders combined together)... just scroll down the page until you see this


"Overseas Shipping Fee Infor"


In this case, Estimated shipping weight is 20.40kg, Actual is 2.54kg and I was charged 31,000Won for the shipping




Right now, Pending status. If u plan to use the balance for yr 2nd combine order, my suggestion is to buy more things from different sellers for the 1st order. So by the time the $ has been transfer to Cash Balance, u are still able to place 2nd order with the Cash Balance and combine shipping for both orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment