Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy busy...... purchases from Rakuten etc

Been so busy for months, Dec is a busy mth. Now, Jan? Busy with spring cleaning which i have not really start to clear my stuffs. Whats more?

CNY is just NEXT WEEK!!!!!! I dont even have time to go trim my hair. oh oh, i need to go trim my hair

So busy i havent do the following. Hope i can do so during CNY


1- Update my blog with pearl purchases from Yokota Pearl. This time round, i paid a lot, especially since Yen went up. Zzz

I really paid a lot, 5 digits. Daring huh? Thru www? The seller is honest & good so there's no worries. I received the items in late Nov.


2-I ventured into Rakuten Japan. Managed to get something from the Japan co, shipped directly to me. Dont really like the pearls I get. Freshwater pearls, pricing i cant remember how much I paid but after wearing it, i know i defintely need pearls with in between knots. Otherwise, they kept on biting my hair.


3-I've placed an order for pearl watch from R. Japan too. Seller is pretty slow but i think its okay because I've plenty of patience. I think they are slow because they waiting to receive the $?

Also, its not my style to chase after seller because i want things to be perfect/good. Especially when its customisation, time must be given to seller to prepare the items. Not forgetting that we are not the 'only' customers. I think this is understanding especially when sellers have to deal with other companies too (esp my case with Yokota Pearls, even customised a gold hardware thats in a rodhium design).



I just ordered from Rakuten Japan & from a seller that doesnt ship to Singapore. So I have to use a forwarding co. This is the first time I'm using it so lets hope that things will be okay.

Nice?


I plan to get another 3 items from different sellers & foward together to me. Not sure if i want to receive from one seller first, 'test' the courier co services first. But my instinct tells me that things should be great and fine. Nothing to be worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment