Monday, December 31, 2012

Gmarket Order


Gmarket  Purchase


Finally decided to buy something from Gmarket.
The box is really big.







As usual Gmarket purchase is my stuffs. My friends all not keen to buy Gmarket. Think because they dont anyhow spend $ like I do.


I like these clips so I ordered the same designs....
Quality is good.



This is a new technology.. I thought so but after I google for it, it doesnt seem so. Lancome has come out with something similar but its for powder. Basically the item on the left is BB cream whereas the one on the right is the applicator. Dot the BB Cream on the face and then run the applicator over the face. I cant believe i test it on my upper eyelids. Omg, must be very damaging for eyeballs *EEKS* so do NOT apply it on eye area/


Leather Bag

 This is a genuine leather bag. hmm quality wise of course cannot compare to leather bag of Prada/LV/Chanel but overall for the price, its value for $ since its not PU leather... but I dont know, the surface 'glow' or glossy portion doesnt seem like a real leather bag. However, the same page, seller did label some bags as PU leather, faux leather and this is under Genuine leather... hmmmm





 I have been thinking of buying these containers for a very long time because my makeup area are still very messing. I have lots of palettes and brushes so I really need something like this. I bought 2 boxes of the container without the drawer... but i think its not enough. Have to place another order soon.

This is what it looks like IRL. This is the 2nd box picture's item.


Ribbon for phone earpiece (cover).

2 comments:

  1. I do believe all the ideas you've presented for your post. They're really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too quick for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having identical RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete