Saturday, June 13, 2009

PC Show 2009

Bought these from the PC Show........
I think this is a good speakers from Creative. Won quite a lot of praises from media/ reviews etc.
UP $299.
Bought at $279 with 1 free headphone...
My room is amber light and thus....... pic quality is like this... I present my MESSY TABLE. Wait till I show the living room LOL....

Tested it out and its very crystal clear!!! However, the place where i put the woofer has a door thats rather loose.... so when that gives out 'vibrations', it actually makes the cupboard door 'bang' against the shelf ... dont know how to spell that...


I also bought a Western Digital External Hardisk at $149.90. This is 1000GB if I'm not wrong. Big and bulky but its okay. For home use. Value for $$$


Cleaning Ball


This is something that I read from ........ Todayonline? Anyway, this is a Korean product and when u use this, u dont have to use washing powders etc!!!

Costed $59.90 at PC SHow and comes with 1 free gift. we choose a travelpac mouse.
UP $79 ... ard there. But they are having islandwide promotion.

I have tested it out and it really works! The smell etc is gone but if u ask me if germs are gone etc, ehhhhhhh i have no idea because i dont have the equipment to test those out.


HTC Diamond II
Not mine. I am still using lousy phone. This costed $599 i think with starhub contract. Expensive...... i think my most exp hp with contract costed no more than $400.

No comments:

Post a Comment