Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gmarket Event 14 Oct - 13 Nov 2010

Yoohoooo so long never update this blog.

So why am I updating now? Ohhh because I want to win the blogger contest. heheheh cheapo me. I normally purchase everything alone by myself. Dont combine orders with anyone and yet my purchase is 'smelly smelly' or at least $150SGD. :(
So i need some 'rebates' from Gmarket. Its been few mths since I last patron Gmarket merchants.. i have noticed that there's some changes to the Gmarket.

However, the changes are great. Ok now..... i hope u have attend the Gmarket event from 14 Oct - 13 Nov 2010. ...


See the 2 Download buttons? U click on it everyday to enter in this draw to win some discount coupons... well, today i pressed both of them and its 'Sorry, you didnt win' or something like that. When I click it again, the above msg was shown 'You've already done. Apply tomorrow please'. So there you go, tomorrow after 0000 then can click the 2 buttons!!!
Ok so this is shown when I click on the following day..... *drum drum*




Weee Weeeee :) I won a 10% discount coupon for purchase of more than 15,000Won but the expiry date is 15 Nov

No comments:

Post a Comment