Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gmarket Haul I

EMS BOX!




The box is normal size EMS box i suppose. Much smaller than my normal purchases. I choose EMS over the new provider because i like their packaging. Even if the items are too much, they will bubble wrap the items by sellers and put into the EMS box. So i dont mind paying slightly more for the bubble wraps or box.


However, pls note that EMS seem to be delivered by Singpost.

There's a Singpost sticker on the box.



I Love these diaries!!!!


Nice isnt it? The small book with the ger is the free gift. The diary is abt $17SGD after conversion. I like the quality of these korean diaries. Furthermore, they came with good packaging, good quality paper and even come with stickers etc. Not forgetting that they are CUTE!



From my Fav fav seller!!!
This is my favourite seller and everytime i bought wallets or bags from them. This time round i Bought a Prada "inspired" calf leather wallet. I like it that the design is unique, using leather and yet at only SGD$80 or so. I am sick of Renoma, Braun Buffel? kind of wallets. I dont want to buy LV wallet because i dont fancy them.. find it too thick & dont like monogram color combination.


In case people thought i am sour grape, err no? I have LV bags like Stresa and some others but i havent even carry the stresa that i have bought for a yr now........


hard to believe its been sitting in my cupboard for a year now. i think i should really take it out and use it.


Ok back to this wallet, i really find that its a value for $$$ purchase. Love it! The wallet looks much nicer in real life. I am unable to capture the matte yet reflective? kinda contradicting *sigh* i dont know how to describe the leather hehehe but hack! Just remember the wine color makes the wallet look unique and outstanding. NICE!!!
There's also a leather card pouch. For putting credit card. The price is not expensive. Ard $15? and its ReAl leather not faux leather okay!!! So Soft! Love it too. hehehee
Anyway i bought so many things from this seller, i am kinda assured about the quality. Just more concern abt the colors and how the design or leather will look like in real life.

LV similar logo Handphone Strap


This is expensive. $10++ and i saw one small crystal drop off........ i tried to hook to my LV stresa but it doesnt really look nice on LV. Not sure where should i put this since iphone case cannot hook anything to it.
All the above pictures are just part of my purchases... some accessories and a bag is not shown..... this time round i skipped cosmetics. Been buying too much from USA and also local stores.
Although the items are not much, I also spend like $180 on these stuffs. The bag and wallet is genuine leather and both already more than $120. *faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment