Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fabrics

Wow, I managed to get this on the last day of 2008 at dirt cheap price! Its like half price of what I normally paid for! The down side is that, if there's 2yards or so, I have to buy all of them. The lady boss dont sell it by 1yard.




I like this multi color polka-dots. Not sure if I can do this into a shirt (as in, i'm not sure if i have the "Expertise" to turn this into a shirt) or i will just do a bag with this?




I like this xmas color print although its "very xmas". The prints are very sweet. The blue fabrics is a designer fabrics!!! So its really a steal!




Rather vintage cotton ginham? look. Luckily I get 1yard for this. Otherwise if i must get 2yards, most probably I will give it up. Most probably this is used as patchwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment