Friday, January 2, 2009

老子的教誨 ....

Achieve results, But never glory in them. Achieve results, But never boast. Achieve results, But never be proud. Achieve results, Because this is the natural way.


Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize that nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

Time is a created thing. To say, I don't have time, is like saying, I don't want to...

He who knows that enough is enough; will always have enough.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, buy less fabrics, buy less materialistic stuffs. So I have cut down on cosmetics/skincare since years back. No longer crazy over them now. Then I guess, I must cut on watches too. Embrace simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment