Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

2009 is coming and this is my NEW Year Resolution... i used to have this piece of paper stated 2006? pasted on my wall. On 2007, My bro saw it n said I can just cancelled the 2007 and changed it to 2008. So Basically, 2008 is the SAME as 2009!!!

Nevermind. I must buck up now. Better late than never (4yrs or is it like 10yrs++ already?)


2009 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

-Sleep by 11PM or 12PM

-Wake up by 7AM

-Be Hardworking @ Work!!!

-Learn more stuffs at Work!!!

-Earn more $$$ (So buck up at Work) <--- $$$ is never my resolution. But because I've to buck up at work, so I guess i have to motivate myself with $$$???

-Go to work at 9AM, Knock Off Work at 4PM!!!

-Eat Healthy Foods and Exercise!!! SLIM DOWN!!!

-Eat on time!!! By 7AM, eat Breakfast, 12PM have Lunch, 6-7PM Dinner!!!

-Curb Temper *Control*

-Learn sewing (New :P)

-Review Korean (I've stopped for a year. Its time to pick up again if i have spare time)


Ok, Jen, PLs buck up and behave yrself for the New Year! Be a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment