Thursday, January 1, 2009

Omega Watch!

I bought this on end of December 2008. Ordered a new pc from the dealer. I was delaying from Oct to December, waiting for any credit card promotion. Too bad. No promotion. hehehe. Maybe the SA thought I buy it when I received my bonus. hmm but no? I dont have 13th salary? I dont know the exact term for this because I totally dont have this 13th "salary".
Only post 2 pics because the others are not nicely taken. Going to wear this on CNY :P A bit bright so cannot see the color well. But overall, rosegold is suitable for my skintone. So happy i stick with this instead of stainless steel. I still prefer this.

2 comments:

  1. ya loh. Nice anot? hehehe. ok for my skin tone huh? A lot of people prefer stainless steel but i guess i still prefer with gold in it. Not really Su Qi IMO. :P

    ReplyDelete