Friday, May 22, 2009

Gmarket Online Order III (b)

Wallet

I have only ordered from 1 seller. This is the seller I bought my 2 wallets from. For my first order, I was having a tough decision on the red or gold wallet...

Then, I saw that Gold is OOS (small & Medium sizes)... so i thought hmmn maybe Gold is nicer IRL... WRONG. Bad mistake.

My friend commented that it looks like gold bar!!! Its super bling manz... Today I went for my kimchi lesson and when I told the lady my friend commented on the wallet being gold bar, she laughed and said yes!!! but she said its nice! *giddy*

Anyway, i bought 2 wallets but seller only gave me 1 sweet!!! So i let the seller know and at that time, the red wallet is already OOS.

Meanwhile, I was waiting for the seller's reply and I dare not place any order. So when the seller replied me 1-2wks later, I quickly placed an order! The seller was out on business trip so that explained the delay on the email.


The scarf and the pink card holder are free gifts. Actually its free gifts for my 3 wallets, including this 3rd pc, red wallet. Anyway, this is the LAST PIECE of the wallet from the seller *according to seller !!! Yippee!!!

p/s the pockets/inner area of the wallet is not as bright as the above pic. its way too bright.



Now this wallet is more unique than those 'LV/Gucci etc' wallets we see on the streets. I dont know, Singapore has many rich youngsters/young adults etc all carrying LV like its free. Oh ya, not forgeting the 'gold bar' wallet is also one of a kind *faint*

Some of the pics are taken with flash. This wallet is very unique. The buckle is full of crystals (really very good quality).. and the leather is cow leather. Then, the surface is like patented with goldr/red glitters underneath that patent material!!! so the wallet leather is rather bling too!!!

Not forgetting, the surface of the patent leather is heart embossed prints!!! Very classy and of course, bling bling. It looks way nicer IRL.

I have pre selected some of the wallets I will like to buy. However, some doesnt look as nice as it appears to be. This wallet looks a bit too over in the pics but its really very nice/sophiscated??? IRL!!!
It is outstanding but pretty in the way. Gold wallet is outstanding but too gold bar. TOOOOOO 'over'.

This wallet is sold at major shopping centers (not here) and then, its at about SGD$150+each. Genuine leather so price wise is still reasonable.

My black Renoma, boring boring black wallet *my wallets are normally black and hidden in my bag........ is still new, can last another 1-2 yr or so but I have took out all my cards/cash etc and put them in the gold bar wallet. I think the gold wallet can last me for another 2yrs......... so maybe in between when I feel like 'flashing' my bling bling red wallet, I will bring that out to flash flash a bit LOL

5 comments:

  1. Woah, u also can really buy ar, lolz... Guess that's something in every woman!

    Glad that you're finally updating your blog, at least I won't be facing the same old post over and over again when I come in here :)

    But what about the pics on yr beautiful home? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. house.... too messy lah. even if neat also paisei to take pics.

    update=buy new things!!! too boring life, not much activities so dont have much pics to take. pics i have = spend $$$

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, it's like that, perhaps time to 'upgrade' family size. But then again, I'm also still buying, lolz... Shopping is just a trait in every woman la, :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea planning to ba. need to make body stronger first. still havent change my BAD lifestyle of zzz lateee Zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, dun worry, the 'addition' will change that for u lolz ;)

    ReplyDelete