Friday, May 15, 2009

Gmarket Online Order



Bvlgari


This is a gift from my parents for the Chinese Tea Ceremony (wedding). My fav watch. This happened to be on the computer table where I take the online order pics.... so I just take a pic of it. Initially i thought its black crystals but no. Its black diamonds. Bvlgari. Look nicer IRL than on pic.

Gmarket Online Order
I ordered 2x and combined shipping over.......... I just saw my bill and I spend abt $395 bucks inclding shipping for THESE items........ like nothing much manz. *giddy*
Those are all my items. THose that are not in the pics... include the gifts I gave away... my mum 2 pairs of earrings & the VoV palette, a pair of earring and eyeshadow palette to bro ex gf, a pair of earring to bro current gf. My SIL bought the nail polish plates and set together with me....
I have passed 3 containers to my mum. All stainless steel material and someone told me can get these at NTUC. You sure??? I asked someone else and they said never see these in NTUC. DONTTTTTTT ever let me see these in NTUC. I spend over 90$$ over here, including those not in pics.

I bought them because I plan to tarbao foods in these containers. Healthier and environmental friendly.
VoV CastleDew Palette
The seller is damn kuku. I bought 2pcs. One for my own use (but gave my mum), another for friend's birthday gift. Then 1 of the palette (1 color) has slight chipped. When I open the box, I noticed this thumb print on the case! So I open up to check n saw that. That seller must be trying to clear stock to overseas buyer. WTFFFFish

And then gave me a free gift, Anna Sui inspired oil blotter paper and case with mirror......... WTFishhhh again.... pichar one manz. Waste my shipping cost and give me that lan item. Can throw back to her, I throw back to her. TSKTSK


Nail Plates
I spent abt 70+ from this seller. Bought 7 nail polishes (to be used with the plates), 1 set of 2 plates & stamp, 4 plates. Noticed there's a lot more of plates in some pics. Those are mine. I think I have 10pc of plates in total. No need to go manicure. DIY at home.


The seller gave me a lot of things!!! Cotton pad, Face Masks (i gave 6pc to my mum), nail polish removers!!! Very good seller!


This is the first time in my life to buy plates/chrome earrings. All along I've been wearing gold/white gold and diamond earrings. THe thing is, I used to have infection during my pri sch days when i tried those cheap earrings. I have my earlobes pierced when I was a baby. Yes, baby. No typo. So its impossible the earholes get infected when I was in Primary school because its not new wound. Its due to my sensitive skin reaction with the earrings.
Then there's this seller that gave me a earring so i tried it on and still ok. THen i decided to plunge in and buy these earrings. So in a shot, I bought abt 20pcs of earrings (including 3pc to be given away). End up, sellerssss missed 3 of my earrings and I still gave 4 out. One is my bro current gf as I think she will be more suitable for the sweet earrings than me. I asked her and she likes it. So I just gave to her :P

There's some more ribbons earrings thats not in the pic. Looks too dark in pic but IRL Very pretty and BLING BLING


This is not my purchase. This is from a nice lady who send out the mask, mascara!!! and some free samples to me. So nice of her!!! Ok, I will ask if she wants the item I bought. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment