Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gmarket Online Order III

This is my 3rd order......... well ,sellers shipped out way too fast for me to order more things and combine them together.... so in the end, i end up with such a BIG BOX and EMPTY SPace!!!! *@&!#_+*&(@#% But its better than having sellers giving me wrong quantities or sending out real late (plus choose the slowest shipping method).



Stainless steel Cutlery
This is 18/10 Stainless steel chopsticks and spoons. Costed me about SGD60+? Kind of. I lost count of the cost. Looks nicer in pic.. This is more of brushed stainless steel finishing. Not glossy surface. Quality looks good and the prints look nice too. Just that not as nice as I thought it will be? Anyway, I still like it! Maybe not 10 out of 10 but 8.8 out of 10? Seller is great too although there's no free gifts. hehehe. I mean seller is very polite and nice from the msg we exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment