Saturday, May 23, 2009

Purchase

All the philips products......



This is a cheap regional free DVD player with HDMI output. Looks cool and Only $69. Plus, its very suitable for me because I have some Regional 1 discs that cannot play on my LG DVD player! Yippeee This is designed for room usage so its now in my study room! Good buy!

(From left to bottom)

One earphone (Crystal Sound), good sound quality 6-24500Mhz Frequency if i remember clearly (throw the box away)... ,Digital Clock Radio; Digital Clock Radio with weather forecast.

Stylish Clock that need to be on 24/7 to power supply otherwise all the memory will be gone after 3mins when the standby battery decides to 'give way'. Waste of my $. Supposed to put this in co but because I have to switch it off power supply, this is out of the way. The radio tuner is digital so that means everyday i must go through digital scan (radio channels) to tune into the radio station. Otherwise have to slowly adjust from one chanel to another. If you have digital radio, u will know that upon every strong signal (means there's a station at that frequency), it will stop the scan until u press the button again to continue scanning to THAT radio station you want. Wayyyyyyyyy too troublesome.

The long box (Radio) is the replacement set for Stylist Clock. Stylist clock is on my room desk now. So the radio with weather forecast (just gimmick) will be for office use because it runs on battery 4 x AAA and/or power supply.


This is how the weather forecast radio/alarm looks like. First pic with light and power supply on. 2nd pic when its off. The light indicator on the top left corner is supposed to change color according to the weather forecast. But i am not sure how it really works.


Top radio is SO's. I find it not worth of $130. Too expensive for the lousy quality. The quality is worse than the Samsung S300 Phone I have 3yrs back? Not TFT screen. Very laoya lah. Just laoya!!! WASTE OF $$$!!!

U can play clips/pics/radio/alarm on this but the pics are not clear. The clips are not clear too. Quality simply sucks. Below is the Philips Sonicare toothbrush I bought again. My previous one was dead after 1yr usage. Replacement set also last less than a year. &^#$#$#*$%^ and that set is UP$229 or so and I bought at aroud $170. SHIT!


My crystal sound earphone. Comes with a pouch. I choose gold instead of purple. Purple isnt really suitable for my skin tone. The sound quality (see frequency range) of this is comparable with the swarovski earphone. Just that the wire might be slightly different and the sensitivity of swarovski is better (but means noise also can pick up). This earphones also has some parts 'wrapped' with rubber materials and those are not lasting materials.


This is the lousy $130 radio. Slim, cool looking but SUCKS!

Sonicare Flexcare

The set is almost 1yr old!?!?! The white box is UV santizer for the brush. The silver tube is how its interior looks like. Hopefully this can last me > 3yrs.Very expensive toothbrush. But I have no choice because I dont know how to brush my teeth *properly*. This is the most expensive one i ever bought. I believe this is the most expensive range in the market too. So yea. This is retailing at $285!!!

ZZzzzz This works on Lithinum? battery so I choose to buy this instead of the HX9551 series which is the replacement set I have. No point getting athat again when I know the battery sucks. Flexicare also has a model without the UV box. For $30 more, I get a UV santizing box and also travel adapter. More value for money.

1 comment:

  1. waoh, looking at yr purchases make me feel like gg out there to grab some myself, hahaha. but economy's not doing well, so I better hold a grip on myself lolz...

    ReplyDelete