Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fuji Instax 55 Cheki

Wohooo I have just received this today! This is a Japanese model Instax 55 Cheki. This is different from the 55i Version. According to seller, the lens of 55 Cheki is of high quality lens. Forgot the term of the lens. Anyway, this is some pic of the items.... Pretty expensive but I am into Japanese stuffs too so yea, I rather pay more for Cheki instead of 55i.
Went home to try the camera...... I thought there is a zoom function but there isnt!!! and then end up 1st pic is 2 stunned faces looking at thin air. ahhaha .
My purchase exclude the bag and some accessories like pen and pretty strap. I will be buying the accessories from Gmarket! So stay tune.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, may I know where you got the instax?! :O Have been yearning for one for ages, haha.

    ReplyDelete