Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gmarket Latest Purchase

Finally received the parcel....... takes a day longer than I have estimated it to be. Dont know why take so long to clear the custom.

First time ordering tops and both are XL in case I cannot wear ... but end up one of the XL is way too big for me. aiyea sianz

The pink plastic contains 2 bags. ....

This is the synethic leather bag. Not bad.
There's another black patent bag which looks nicer than in pics. However, it has the strong chemical smell in the lining area. There's few portions with bling glitters on the material.


I like this belt but one friend said its weird and another said its nice and unique. :) Gold trims and bling bling with faux ivory pearls.


The 2 XL tops and stationery. One of the top is too large for me.


The stationery link I get from chocospray hahahhaa

The smaller weekly planner is colored while the 2 bigger notebooks are just grey scale papers. The inside are the same - cats print. Luckily, the items are send with the correct quantity. After the earrings nightmare, I am kind of sketical abt ordering same item with more than 1 Qty.

No comments:

Post a Comment