Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Parcel that will be arriving soon...

I'm going on a trip! Thus I have bought most of these for my new cameras (instax and also the Panasonic Lumix)...... Actually I dont want to buy the Lumix because I can borrow from my bro.... but one fellow (who believe that I have a $$$ printer at home) insist in having a 'wide zoom' camera AND I must pay for it. Zzzzz


Travel Planner 4500Won

Stickers Rome and Japan (I'm going to Europe! :P Good to paste the stickers on my Travel Planner)

Plastic and stickers for Luggage usage 9800Won++!!! (Very expensive but no choice)


This particular seller has free shipping above 25000Won or something. So instead of paying another 2500Won for shipping, I might as well top up a few more Won (think 1500Won) and save on shipping + get one item. So i choose this DIY Rubber Stamps

Travel Stickers Theme (comes in pax of 6)



These are camera!!! Film camera! When everyone elsewhere are going 'film-less', we have the koreans coming up with films camera! They make the design real cute! But well, I'm not buying this. Just to show what kind of things we can get at Gmarket.


Guess which bag I have purchased for my Panasonic Lumix? I have another 2 more for my instax (not in pics)!


Optional purchases under Instax camera accessories.

I bought these straps. Hope seller didnt get the colors wrong. After the conversion from Korean Won to USD and then to my home currency, there isnt much savings at all when it comes to Instax accessories. However, the problem is that, I can hardly find those pretty bags or pouches in SG. Maybe I havent been shopping for a long time that I dont know where to get these stuffs. I went to Funan but they dont have those pretty Instax camera pouch and straps.

---------------------------------------
The plane already landed on my country. However, it hasnt yet go through the custom even though the plane arrived at 4plus in the morning!!! Argk

Anyway, these are some of the items i'm expecting soon...... not much stuffs but they costed me abt SGD400 or so. OMG. and I just placed another order.... Online ordering is addictive. And unlike others that join sprees etc, I just buy these stuffs for myself. So that means, SGD400+ of items are for myself!!! Thats why I bought one Cash Book to start writing down my expenses.... hehehhee

My latest order, 2 sellers already shipped out the items whereas the other 2 must be celebrating their Thanksgiving Day. As Korea is so much bigger than our tiny red dot, they have to travel to and fro the rural and urban area for the Thanksgiving Day. Heavy Traffic etc. So yea, i'm not in a hurry to get those goods. Just let them enjoy their holidays.
Anyway hope I can win 100,000Won for my entries. hehehe I spend so much on Gmarket so need to 'earn' some extra vouchers back. But well, means I have to keep on spending!!! *hide*

No comments:

Post a Comment